Radish Seed (Half)
Regular price $18.00 Sale price $10.80
This bow tie is actually a radish seed, but it can only grow other bowtie radish seed plants.
- Buy this radish seed bow tie
- Find a plot of fertile soil, it must be very very fertile for this to work at all
- Dig a medium size hole, about 6 ft deep and 6 ft wide
- throw in the radish seed bow tie using perfect form, I would suggest reading the book "The Art of Throwing a Bowtie into a Hole" by Sun Tzu
- Fill the hole back up, but not with the soil you took out, you must order this soil from Amazon, find the one in the yellow bag titled, "Extreme Dirt"
- Wait 6 weeks to 6 years (21 years)
- go back to the spot you planted the radish seed bow tie.
- If you dig it up you'll find another bow tie just like it.
This tie is a member of the "Halves" collection. You can read more about our Halves HERE. Basically, you need two halves to make one full bowtie.
Two halves fits 15-18” neck circumference.
In other words, if you’re an average joe, this is a perfect fit. If you need a smaller size bowtie, we are currently working on our gosling collection- bowties for boys.
Something we would like you to know before buying:
All of our products are handmade and include a lifetime guarantee (click HERE to read more)